Although the case is made of almost all plastic, the new Acer Nitro 5 tech specs look fairly premium to look at. The lid in particular is as attractive to look at as aluminum. The combination of black surfaces with red highlights (keyboard, touchpad, etc …) is reminiscent of different MSI laptops and it is boring and hits a good balance between sports. The hardness was not particularly strong it was decent without the lid. The base unit only warped after applying a significant amount of force. Build quality was on par with its competitors and thus at a decent level. A maximum 150-degree display opening angle should suffice for most users. As expected of such a modern laptop, Acer has chosen slightly wider bezels though shorter than some of its competitors found. Nevertheless, the Acer Nitro 5 tech specs footprint is found to be fairly compact for the 36.3 x 25.5 cm (14.3 x 10 inches) 15-inch device, as its maximum height is only 2.4 cm. Not more than 2.2 kg for its medium weight, it is even portable to a certain degree.
Feature of Acer Nitro 5:
• Brand: Acer
• CPU Manufacturer: Intel
• Size of Display: 15.6 Inches
• RAM: DDR4 16 Gigabyte (GB)
• CPU: Core i5-9300H 9GEN.
• Memory: HDD 1 TB=1024 Gigabyte (GB)
• Memory: SSD 0.50 TB=512 Gigabyte (GB)
• Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB
• Included With Microsoft Windows 10 Home (64-bit), IEEE 802.11ax + Bluetooth 5.0, 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port), HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR), MaxxAudio sound technology, featuring MaxxBass, MaxxVolume, MaxxDialog, Acer True Harmony Technology, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, Acer Purified. Voice technology with two built-in microphones, Backlit Keyboard, Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 8-hours Battery Life: 【iCarp Wireless Mouse Included】
Price: View this Product Price on Amazon
View This Product on Amazon
Previous Post: Lenovo IP330s Laptop with Intel Core i3-8130U Processor.
Previous Post: Nikon D750 FX-format Digital SLR Camera Body with AF-S NIKKOR
this product is best